Yes, yes, and yes! The saying is true the early worm indeed catches the worm.
How many times can you remember that you’ve told someone that you don’t have time or there is not enough time in the day. There’s is an answer to getting everything done that needs to be done, the question is, are you willing to set your alarm earlier?
I’ve come across many people in my life that always complains about time, no time to exercise or no time to “meal prep”, my response is always…. You NEED to make time, there is ALWAYS time, you are just not willing to go the extra mile to make time to achieve your goals or to finally finish your to do list. It’s easy to make an excuse, but excuses waste more time, unfortunately.
My top tips for “getting it done”:
1. Plan you week ahead. It takes 5 minutes on a Sunday evening to plan your meals. If you prioritise protein, make the protein source in advance and plan your lunch and dinners around that.
2. Try to cook most of your weekly meals on the Sunday before the week starts, that way, you save time by just popping your food in the microwave.
3. Wake up earlier…. Squeeze in your workout before your day starts, it helps A LOT when you can tick something off your to do list before 7 AM.
4. Time management is very important, you need to know what needsd to get done and by what time. This way you won’t waste time on one thing before continuing to the next.
5. Prioritizing is key. Certainly not everything in your week needs to get done in one day. Make sure when you plan your week you set deadlines for your tasks.
Always remember, nothing truly happens from “wanting” you actually need to start “doing”.